Sharing wouldn’t be what it is without the services that ingest your content. These are the communities on the web that your audiences and readers like to gather and share – their little corners of the vast social space.
We offer a lot of services in the AddThis menu and for good reason. Though someone in the US may have never heard of Orkut, that would be a far different story for someone from Brazil. Orkut is the country’s #1 service – responsible for 18% of sharing. Another point overlooked by those who may only use Facebook or Twitter share implementations is that many of these smaller, niche communities, like Yammer or Reddit, get an amazing amount of engagement from their users, equaling more traffic for less output of your content.
So, that brings us to the Services tab and what you may be missing by not taking a look:
1. Daily number of shares to top services graph
2. Top services shared to – number of shares, clicks and viral lift percentage
- Ability to sort by number of shares OR number of clicks
3. Deeper insight into each service
- Find out what content was shared to each individual service
4. Top services by category
- Are you users big fans of email, blogs or social networks?