Which pages are trending, right now? Which searches are bringing traffic to your site, and what words are visitors copying in order to search or email friends? What interests your visitors, and what are they saying about your website or blog? Find out the answers to these questions using your newly expanded AddThis Analytics Live View.
What’s Live View?
The AddThis Analytics Live View provides a look at what’s happening right now, across your site or for a specific page, including:
- A map showing where people are interacting with your pages
- A list of your top content, right now, based on shares and traffic back to your site
- Your viewers’ interests, and what they’re saying about your content on Twitter
The Live View also introduces new types of information to help you understand how your audience is interacting with your site:
- Searches: How many searches are bringing traffic to your site? What are your visitors looking for? Live View displays a list of top search keywords and phrases.
- Text copy tracking: While searches indicate what brought users to your site, text that visitors copy can help you understand what they found interesting, and whether these keywords align with your search meta-data to help maximize SEO. Learn more…
Zoom Into a Page
Interested in a particular page that’s trending? Zoom in for a closer look by clicking on it’s title, and discover how your visitors are interacting with that page, what searches brought them there, and what your audience is saying about that page on Twitter.
What do you think?
We’d love to hear what you think about the new AddThis Analytics Live View. Drop us a line in our forum with your feedback, and if you have any questions or need technical support, please visit our new Support Center.