We are pumped to be submitting two unique panels to SxSW this year with partners from ETOnline, SumbleUpon, Pinterest, InteractiveOne and even a renowned psychologist. But, we need votes to help them make it to the stage. Check out what we’ve put together and – if you like what you see – follow the instructions below to vote.
- Discuss the phenomenon around viral movements and how certain trends take off through social media with AddThis CEO Ramsey McGrory and Jarett Wieselman of The Insider and ET Online
- AddThis’ Greg Cypes will be moderating a panel with Kent Brewster, Pinterest; Josh Babetski, Interactive One; Jack Krawczyk, StumbleUpon, Jackie Iseman, Hands on Health Psychological Services about how modern media is affecting your audience’s attention span and answering the question, how can brands capture the modern consumers’ attention?
To help us get to SXSW, voting is easy:
- Go to http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ and sign up for an account or Log In.
- Once logged in, view one of the AddThis panels.
- Cast your vote by choosing the thumbs up sign in the top left corner of your screen. You’re done!
Thank you so much for your time and vote. We very much look forward to seeing you next year at the big event! We’ll be the guys in orange.