AddThis analytics allow you to track how, where, and by whom your content is being shared. In addition, our analytics show follow activity, related posts performance, visits and conversions.
The sharing reports are designed to give you powerful statistics on sharing trends in real-time and over the last 24 hours, including:
- What content is being shared and driving traffic back to your site
- How visitors are sharing, including address bar copy/pasting
- Sharing breakdown by mobile and desktop
- Detailed analysis of your audience
- Alerts when important changes happen
How to Share Your Analytics Reports
AddThis Profiles make it easy to share analytics reports and other configuration settings with team members or clients. Now, each team member or client can have their own AddThis account, and share the same analytics data.
Learn more about setting up and sharing analytics reports using AddThis Profiles.
Not Getting Analytics?
If you installed AddThis in the past and didn’t register, you’re missing out on powerful reporting that can help you improve your strategy. Learn how to start getting analytics.
That’s not all! Analytics Also Include:
- Click Tracking: Automatically enabled when you get AddThis code, which measures how much traffic sharing brings back to your site, and from where.
- Address Bar Sharing: An optional feature that measures traffic resulting from your visitors copying your URLs from their browsers and pasting them in emails and IM conversations.
- Reports that help you understand how your visitors are sharing your content.
- Filters to refine your data by domain, time period and device.
Want to learn more about AddThis analytics? Check out our full article on what’s available.
Was this article helpful to you?
Last modified: August 3rd, 2018