- But even the most complicated configurations should be possible (for example, multiple buttons on a page behaving differently)
Our Client API supports global configuration as well as per-element configuration–every button on a page can behave differently in almost every regard. You might not need to ever go that far. But you could.
An Illustrative Example
What You Type
- The addthis_config variable – Allows you to control the how AddThis tools behave on a page
- The addthis_share variable – Allows you to control many aspects of how your content is shared, including setting the URL and title to share
- Attribute-Based Configuration – How our tools use HTML attributes to control options on the page.
- URL Parameters – How to add parameters to the addthis_widget.js URL to perform asynchronous loading
- Preferred Services & Personalization – How to have your AddThis tools load the services your users prefer the most.
Understanding this API
- HTML Tutorials from HTML.net
- Getting Started with CSS from the Mozilla Developer Network
Last modified: March 6th, 2017