The AddThis team is headed to SXSW 2015 in Austin, Texas on Friday. We couldn’t be more excited. In addition to lots of incredible attendees, the conference always puts together some incredible panels on the hottest issues in technology.
Earlier this year, we identified 2015 as the year of online personalization. So, as we suspected, there’s lots of great panels talking about personalization and leveraging data for better online marketing and experiences.
Here’s our favorites…
Friday, March 13
- 12:30PM – 1:30PM — How Big Data Helps Convert Fans into Customers
- 2:00PM – 3:00PM — Content Marketing vs Don Draper: The End Of Ads
Saturday, March 14
- 9:30AM – 10:30AM — Beyond the Bar Graph: Insights Over Info
- 9:30AM – 10:30AM — Netflix Shares a Decade of A/B Test Learning
- 11:00AM – 12:00PM — Personalization for the People
- 11:00AM – 12:00PM — Data-Driven Newsrooms That Don’t Drive Off Writers
Sunday, March 15
- 11:00AM – 12:00PM — Data-Driven Strategy vs Editorial Gut Instinct
- 3:30PM – 4:30PM — Big Data Made Actionable. No Really, It’s Possible
Monday, March 16
- 12:30PM – 1:30PM — No Accounting for Taste: Maturing Personalization