The AddThis team is headed to SXSW 2015 in Austin, Texas on Friday. We couldn’t be more excited. In addition to lots of incredible attendees, the conference always puts together some incredible panels on the hottest issues in technology.
Myself and the AddThis team are SUPER excited to be attending the 2015 South by Southwest Interactive conference (SXSW) this upcoming weekend in Austin, Texas. It’s one of the most exciting and well attended technology conferences all year.
We are pumped to be submitting two unique panels to SxSW this year with partners from ETOnline, SumbleUpon, Pinterest, InteractiveOne and even a renowned psychologist. But, we need votes to help them make it to the stage. Check out what we’ve put together and – if you like what you see – follow the instructions below to vote.
- Discuss the phenomenon around viral movements and how certain trends take off through social media with AddThis CEO Ramsey McGrory and Jarett Wieselman of The Insider and ET Online
- AddThis’ Greg Cypes will be moderating a panel with Kent Brewster, Pinterest; Josh Babetski, Interactive One; Jack Krawczyk, StumbleUpon, Jackie Iseman, Hands on Health Psychological Services about how modern media is affecting your audience’s attention span and answering the question, how can brands capture the modern consumers’ attention?
To help us get to SXSW, voting is easy:
- Go to http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ and sign up for an account or Log In.
- Once logged in, view one of the AddThis panels.
- Cast your vote by choosing the thumbs up sign in the top left corner of your screen. You’re done!
Thank you so much for your time and vote. We very much look forward to seeing you next year at the big event! We’ll be the guys in orange. :)
The annual gathering of the tech community is just around the corner and AddThis will be there handing out schwag, taking in panels, eating lots of barbecue, and talking to social media types about the future of the industry.
For those who are there, and those who’ll be there in spirit, follow @AddThisSxSW on Twitter to see where we’re going and who we meet! If you’ll be at the conference drop us a line. We’d love to meet you there!